What is outsourcing?
Outsourcing can be defined as approaching third-party companies or individuals who are skilled in core aspects of businesses. Basically you hire a team of people which helps you in handling a part of your business like software development, marketing, HR, financial part etc. In this article we will be talking about how to outsource web/software development projects effectively.
Why outsource software development projects?
The need of developing good software always arises in this century when IT firms and startups work hard to stay ahead of their competitors and plan for consistently increasing their user base through developing latest technologies and enhancing their platform to get people engage with their products more than ever.
Outsourcing software development team also becomes necessary when you don’t have expertise in this field and your business is software/application dependent. It helps your business in achieving greater heights and remain competitive in this world. Let us see some benefits of outsourcing software development team.
- Core business remains focused: With a team of skilled developers your core part will remain up to date involving innovation of new ideas and strengthening of existing products and applications.
Expense savings: When you outsource a part of your business, the operating costs are saved. You don’t have to arrange spaces out for the team and equipment’s cost is also saved.
Skilled team can manage business on peak effectively: There will come a time when your business will be at its peak maximizing revenue and profits with increased hustle. Your outsourced team will handle it effectively as they will be experienced enough in managing such circumstances.
Improved Security: Given that your team do not have enough idea about maintaining security of your software or application, your outsourced team will be well aware of using latest technologies to keep your system secure.
Now let’s find out where to outsource quality web development projects ?
As outsourcing is becoming popular day by day lots of companies are coming out and providing exceptional services. This market is also going to be saturated and is already expensive in countries like USA, UK etc with companies willing to spend over a thousand dollars to attain a project.
With that said, there are also some emerging countries which have established their feet in this renowned market, one of such country is Ukraine,
Ukraine is one of the strongest contenders for outsourcing IT related work having skilled people, well-priced services and committed environment to give in-houses team a sense of relief that they will handle it and they will handle it well.
Here are some points to consider why outsourcing from Ukrainian programmers is worthwhile.
- Most Ukrainian freelancers are fluent in English – over 75% at intermediate level or above.
- The salaries for Ukraine application developers has risen since 2015 but they are still a small fraction of what is paid to developers from USA and UK.
- Ukrainian developers are now working with people all over the globe.
- Ukraine market is on the top 50 of the World’s Most Innovative Economies (Bloomberg 2017).
- PwC ranked Ukraine 5th among Top 25 IT service exporters.
- 350 educational institutions maintaining IT related programs.
- Over 100,000 software developers in Ukraine, more than 20 000 in Lviv.
- More than 2,000 startups, such as Looksery, PetCube, Grammarly, DepositPhotos, Jooble, Viewdle, CleanMyMac have all emerged out of the Ukraine.
- More than 100 R&D centers of the worlds IT giants, like – Cisco, Oracle, Rakuten, Samsung.
- Ukraine was included in Gartner’s list of top 10 emerging-market locations for offshore services
At the end, after analyzing the market well i would like to say that it is worthwhile to outsource software developers from Ukraine effectively where you can be assured about genuineness of the work given and better invest your time, focus and energy in other aspects of your business/startup in which you have expertise. As the big markets are already getting highly competitive, this market is still is in your hand.